Team Hockey Foundation Jerseys
Help change lives, one jersey at a time
The Hockey Foundation is proud to share our newest team jerseys with you, co-designed, produced and donated by The Jersey Lab!
We're especially excited about this jersey as it's the first Team Hockey Foundation jersey that was not based on an NHL team pattern, and is full of imagery and symbolism that is significant to our mission (and our founder). You can read more about the design elements, and see the jerseys in action in India, below the order form.
Purchasing these jerseys supports the mission of The Hockey Foundation to change lives around the world via hockey. To learn more about our mission, click here.
Place your order directly via The Jersey Lab through the order form below. Jerseys cost $90 USD and ship worldwide.
- Our 2015 jersey was blue, our 2016 jersey was white. For 2017 we wanted to go with green.
- The design was meant to combine some traditional elements, such as the solid green and three color bars at the bottom, with the vintage look of the three color bars on the shoulders, and a little bit of quirkiness under the arms and around the cuffs with the custom tartan (plaid) in THF colors.
- While the tartan is obvious in the mock-up design, it's more subtle in reality, hiding under the arms and under the cuff of the glove. Long story short, our founder & Executive Director, Adam Sherlip, is obsessed with tartans and Scotland, and wanted to add some flair and a less traditional element to the design. He designed the tartan using THF's primary colors and modeling it after the official state tartan of Connecticut, the home state of our Board Member & Sr. Video Producer Alex Harney.
- American flag & the Brooklyn Bridge: Our founder, Adam Sherlip, is originally from Brooklyn, New York, and our organization is based in Brooklyn. Team Hockey Foundation is primarily comprised of folks from the NYC area, and much of our support is from in & around The Big Apple. Also, Adam loves the Brooklyn Bridge so much he has a tattoo of it.
- Canadian flag & Fleur de Lis: Adam currently lives in Quebec, the home of many THF team members. Montreal and Quebec City have been a significant part of the success of The Hockey Foundation to date, and so it felt only fitting to give homage to la belle province.
- Colors: Green, Light Blue, White with a hint of Red.
- In addition to the colors of arena ice, these colors represent the earth: blue sky & water, white snow & ice, green trees & mountains, with some red fire.
- Logo: Our full circle logo is on the chest, while our title logo is on the back above the name plate. There's a whole story about the development and symbolism of our logo, check it out. The Jersey Lab's logo is below the back number.